Sunday 13 March 2016

Maybelline Lash Sensational


Before you roll your eyes at yet another Maybelline Lash Sensational review clogging up the internet, listen up cause this stuff really is good.

I read a few reviews before purchasing and the general consensus seems to be that this is primarily a volumising mascara. Personally, I tend to gravitate towards more lengthening and separating mascaras. I cannot stand the spidery lash look so I wasn’t all aboard this beauty band wagon just yet.

I always thought that you had to choose between a mascara that separates and elongates and one that gives volume and body. Turns out, I was wrong. Maybeline’s Lash Sensational does all of the above. It’s not clumpy yet still gives your lashes tones of oomph. Most importantly, I find it separates lashes making it look much more natural than most volumising mascaras.


I prefer the waterproof version because it holds a curl really well however, it is a bit of a pain to remove. I’ve actually had to try a few different waterproof eye make-up removers in order to find one that does the trick (Sephora and Garnier make good ones).

All in all I really love this mascara, especially for a more dramatic make up look that doesn’t end up a clumpy mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment