Thursday 19 May 2016

The Bardot

For the past few weeks every time I peruse the virtual rails of my favourite high-street shops (a daily occurrence for me) I fall in love with so many bardot style tops and dresses. This 70s inspired boho style is a great piece for the warmer months. Yes, we have to admit that they are slightly debilitating so climbing, reaching things off high shelves and raising your hand to ask to go to the toilet are all strictly off limits I'm afraid. If, however, like me, you're not a professional window cleaner or monkey-bar enthusiast then I think we will be able to survive just fine. But, if the thought of not being able to lift your arms is simply out of the question then opt for one with straps and you'll be good to go. Whether it's black tie or beach chic, the bardot top comes in an assortment of styles to suit every mood this spring/summer. So, without further ado, here are some of my high-street picks.

Topshop



Zara

Image 1 of OFF-THE-SHOULDER TOP from ZaraImage 4 of OFF-THE-SHOULDER TOP from Zara
Image 2 of OFF THE SHOULDER PRINTED TOP from ZaraImage 3 of STRIPED-OFF-THE SHOULDER DRESS from Zara

Mango

Boat neckline top | MANGOOff the shoulder dress | MANGOBoat neckline top | MANGOOff the shoulder dress | MANGO

ASOS

Image 1 of ASOS Bardot Floral Button Front Beach DressImage 1 of ASOS Off Shoulder Dress with Contrast BowImage 1 of ASOS Bardot Off The Shoulder Ruffle Crop Midi DressImage 4 of ASOS Off Shoulder Swing Dress in Vertical Stripe

Any of these catch your eye? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment