Tuesday 19 April 2016

High End vs. High Street


Afficher l'image d'origine

I've seen this Dior wool jumper in nearly every magazine lately. I love the cropped style and long, baggy sleeves. It comes in an array of shades, but I find the pale blue so fresh, uplifting and original. It's part of their 2016 spring summer collection and, of course, costs an arm and a leg (and nearly the other leg). However, fear not, like most high end pieces, there are affordable alternatives to be found on the high street. Topshop in particular has a few similar jumpers in store at the moment that I really love, so, I thought I'd share them with you.



I actually have this jumper in a dark, mossy green shade (it is nice, I swear) which I bought in Autumn. I love the high neck which I find to be quite flattering and, more importantly, keeps you nice and warm. So, when I saw that Topshop have now brought out the same style jumper in cream and pale blue, I was very pleased indeed. The 3/4 length sleeve annoyed me a little in Winter but as Summer is fast approaching I think it will make a nice throw-on piece in the warmer months.



This is almost the same as the previous jumper only with a slightly lower neckline, longer sleeves, cropped with lattice details on the sides. I think it's quite an unusual take on a simple jumper but it makes for a more interesting and original piece.

I am really just obsessed with this colour more than anything as I think it breathes life into any outfit. What a better way to update your wardrobe for Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment